I’m excited to share that I will be in Detroit on Thursday, September 13, 2018, facilitating an interactive discussion hosted by getAbstract on Connection Culture. If you are in the Detroit area, please consider joining us for this event!
During the breakfast event, I’ll facilitate a discussion on the following questions/issues:
- What exactly is organization culture?
- Why are most organizations failing to develop and maintain a great organization culture?
- Is there a best culture that helps individuals and organizations thrive?
- How to make a high performing workplace culture, simple, member and actionable so managers will implement it.
- What leadership practices Alan Mulally had in common with Bono, leader of the phenomenally successful rock band U2; Frances Hesselbein, who led the turnaround that saved the Girl Scouts; and CNO Admiral Vern Clark, who led the turnaround of the U.S. Navy.
- Practices you can implement to strengthen your organization’s culture and improve its performance.
Location: The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
1114 Washington Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48226
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
RSVP: Please email Amy.Cooper@getAbstract.com to join us for breakfast! RSVPs will be accepted until the event is full.